Why was my sig removed?

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
Spartan65
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Why was my sig removed?

Post by Spartan65 »

I had a section of quoted text where MatreD had decried historic renovation projects in my signature block. He sent me a shitty PM about it last week and I heard nothing else about it, now I want to know why it was removed without my even knowing about it?

People should be held liable for the shit they spew on any forum. They should be responsible when in hindsight something they say doesn't sound quite right. If someone wants to quote something funny I said, be my guest. Because I, unlike MatreD, am responsible for what I might say in the aftermath of threads.

I think I should be allowed to put the quote back in if that's alright.
I just love the smell of skyscrapers in the morning...
http://okmet.org / OkMet forums
Keep Tulsa Lame.
bbqboy
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Re: Why was my sig removed?

Post by bbqboy »

noone cares. Right, chef?
briantsmith25
New York Life
New York Life

Post by briantsmith25 »

WEEEEEE WEEEEEEE WEEEEEEE :cry:
Dream as if you will live forever... Live as if you were to die today..
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by KCMax »

I didn't remove your sig, but I imagine it was removed because it was meant to provoke another forumer. If you have an issue with another forumer, take it to PM land. This forum is not a place to air your personal grievances nor will we stand by and allow you to bait other forumers into senseless personal attacks.
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

If you have questions about moderation, edited / removed posts or sigs or anyting else, PM a moderator or administrator and we'll work with you to get to the bottom of it. Posting this kind of thing in public is just going to result in a locked and/or dumpstered thread.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin