Assistance needed!!!!ASAP

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Re: Assistance needed!!!!ASAP

Post by QueSi2Opie »

I rent in Overland Park and these people are horrible. This isn't jus' a city problem...it's a rental property problem. That's why it's better to own, I guess.
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
briantsmith25
New York Life
New York Life

Post by briantsmith25 »

Does anyone know anything about the Landmark Lofts?? I checked them out yesterday and thought that they were pretty cool.
Dream as if you will live forever... Live as if you were to die today..
loftgal
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by loftgal »

I've rented through SoHo for the last five years and I have had great experiences with them.  I know they allow big dogs in a few of their properties and they always seem willing to work with people to make the rent work. I would check them out if I were you... nothing to lose!  :lol:
Moniker
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by Moniker »

loftgal wrote: I've rented through SoHo for the last five years and I have had great experiences with them.  I know they allow big dogs in a few of their properties and they always seem willing to work with people to make the rent work. I would check them out if I were you... nothing to lose!  :lol:
The only issue I've ever had with SoHo is that they kept converting our units into condominiums. We'd been through three separate spaces in two years up until last week when we bought our first home.
driver 8
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by driver 8 »

briantsmith25 wrote: Does anyone know anything about the Landmark Lofts?? I checked them out yesterday and thought that they were pretty cool.
I live at the Landmark Lofts and it's a pretty nice place. My loft is on the 3rd floor and is around 950 sq ft for $825 a month which is quite a bit of space for the money.