Graffiti ordinance, good thing?

KCPowercat
Ambassador

Graffiti ordinance, good thing?

Post by KCPowercat »

I think so...I'm not much for punishing the victim of crimes but in this case, landowners need to keep on top of their buildings and make them aethetically pleasing to the surrounding area.

With all the money been invested already and potentially being invested downtown very soon, it's time for everybody to pick up their broom and do their part....

why do these graffiti artists continue to deface downtown and the urban core anyways...they say they do it to break down the corporate blandness, etc (you know what I mean)...well if that's the case, can we get them to go to where that is really a problem...I see a nice new development on Barry Rd. that will have about as much character as a shoebox.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Rooster_Ties
Pad site
Pad site

Re: Graffiti ordinance, good thing?

Post by Rooster_Ties »

KC wrote:why do these graffiti artists continue to deface downtown and the urban core anyways...they say they do it to break down the corporate blandness, etc (you know what I mean)...well if that's the case, can we get them to go to where that is really a problem...I see a nice new development on Barry Rd. that will have about as much character as a shoebox.
Here here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
10-year resident of KCMO, who lives in the Volker neighborhood, near the West 39th Street corridor. I grew up outside of St. Louis, on the Illinois side of the river (near Belleville, IL).