Tim Horton's

Jackson/Cass Suburbs, including South KC
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Tim Horton's

Post by mgsports »

https://share.newsbreak.com/6we3j66wb so hopefully other locations to.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Re: Tim Horton's

Post by FangKC »

Canadian coffeehouse and eatery Tim Hortons is coming to Blue Springs on Woods Chapel Road south of I-70.

https://www.kctv5.com/2024/05/14/tim-ho ... e-springs/
taxi
Penntower
Penntower

Post by taxi »

We need to build a wall along the Canadian border to keep Tim Hortons out.
Chris Stritzel
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Chris Stritzel »

When Tim Horton’s was in St. Louis, I went once. I thought it was comparable to Dunkin Donuts.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

should be fun. Heard of them but never had a chance to visit. More National brands the better (Yes I realize they are from Canada but they have locations in the US). More brands like that entering the market are good news how companies view KC, as a growth opportunity. Plus will be nice to have more variety as these companies looking to come into our market. I'm all for these brands to come our way. Could list about about 5-6 i personally would like to see
Highlander
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by Highlander »

dukuboy1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:26 am should be fun. Heard of them but never had a chance to visit. More National brands the better (Yes I realize they are from Canada but they have locations in the US). More brands like that entering the market are good news how companies view KC, as a growth opportunity. Plus will be nice to have more variety as these companies looking to come into our market. I'm all for these brands to come our way. Could list about about 5-6 i personally would like to see
When a dozen donuts costs $30 (that's the going price at many Lamar's - and WTF is this KC company doing with a HQ in Denver CO?), I welcome the competition.
taxi
Penntower
Penntower

Post by taxi »

dukuboy1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:26 am should be fun. Heard of them but never had a chance to visit. More National brands the better (Yes I realize they are from Canada but they have locations in the US). More brands like that entering the market are good news how companies view KC, as a growth opportunity. Plus will be nice to have more variety as these companies looking to come into our market. I'm all for these brands to come our way. Could list about about 5-6 i personally would like to see
Would be a great fit in the Crossroads. Perhaps a storefront street level space in the new stadium. Right next to Applebees.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

Highlander wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:55 pm
When a dozen donuts costs $30 (that's the going price at many Lamar's - and WTF is this KC company doing with a HQ in Denver CO?), I welcome the competition.
Pretty sure Lamar's sold out a long time ago after the OG- Ray Lamar retired and they started to franchise. The closest to the what Lamar's on Linwood I have found is the one in Blue Springs & in Mission along Johnson drive. Family owned franchises that seemed to want to make sure to keep the Lamar legacy alive. (I believe the Johnson Dr was their original 2nd location) The one in Liberty, MO is not bad either.

But for me, IMO, Donut Kings is the best place for donuts in town.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

There appear to be Tim Horton's in many downtown locations in Canada.
ericwyner
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by ericwyner »

expect a line when they open
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

Look to future locations to be paired with Burger King restaurants as both are owned by Restaurant Brands International .
msmith011
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by msmith011 »

I hope Tim Horton's finds success in the KC market! They opened Twin Cities stores some years back and they all closed, which surprised me.
Midtownkid
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by Midtownkid »

I went to TH in Toronto a few weeks ago. Nothing special. It's like a Dunkin'. No espresso machine at the location I went to. All coffee. Very basic.
taxi
Penntower
Penntower

Post by taxi »

There is nothing good about Tim Hortons.