12 new things for 07

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
BadBIrdlb
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

12 new things for 07

Post by BadBIrdlb »

Saw this in the CNN travel Section

http://www.cnn.com/2007/TRAVEL/02/15/12 ... index.html

"Kansas City, Missouri. "We can't think of any other city with as much going on this year," Herrington said, including an addition to the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art; a second Kansas City Repertory Theatre, the Copaken Stage; and the new Power & Light entertainment, residential and shopping district. An interactive attraction, the College Basketball Experience, is scheduled to open as part of the National Collegiate Basketball Hall of Fame in the new Sprint Center arena."
scooterj
Ambassador

Re: 12 new things for 07

Post by scooterj »

That's great rep!  But it's too bad they didn't mention the World War 1 museum.
kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by kard »

scooterj wrote: That's great rep!  But it's too bad they didn't mention the World War 1 museum.
That was SO last year!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
voltopt
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by voltopt »

scooterj wrote: That's great rep!   But it's too bad they didn't mention the World War 1 museum.
They did mention it!

http://www.sixnewthings.com/top12/conte ... s_city.htm
Oops, we forgot to mention a major expansion of the city's convention center, a new World War I museum, a state-of-the-art performing arts center, a new venue for the Kansas City Repertory Theatre AND (take a breath) a new world headquarters for H&R Block.
"I never quarrel, sir; but I do fight, sir; and when I fight, sir, a funeral follows, sir."   -senator thomas hart benton