The stage is set...

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
UMKCroo
Strip mall
Strip mall

The stage is set...

Post by UMKCroo »

Well the worthless yankees upped their salary to $190 million by aquiring A-Rod, almost FOUR times that of the royals. What a joke! Its almost hard to take the sport seriously with this kind of disparity among teams. After all of the money transactions are done, rodriguez will have made around $67 million for each of the last 3 seasons. Almost $30 million more than the entire Royals team!! And, they finished in last place all three seasons.

However I think the stage is set for a great ALCS, Royals VS Yankees. Small Market VS Freakin ridiculously huge market. Glass/baseball goodguy VS Steinbrenner/Devil. I can see it now...

GO ROYALS!!!
GO ROOs!!!!!
KCPowercat
Ambassador

The stage is set...

Post by KCPowercat »

Bring it on Yankees.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

The stage is set...

Post by trailerkid »

What really baffles me is the number of Yankees fans. How can one feel good rooting for something like that? It's just sick.
UMKCroo
Strip mall
Strip mall

The stage is set...

Post by UMKCroo »

I am from NYC, and still have no respect for Yankees fans! How can you call yourself a TRUE fan when in your lifetime the team has not had a losing season? Ridiculous!

GO ROYALS!!
GO ROOs!!!!!