Downsize To A High Rise

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
ComandanteCero
One Park Place
One Park Place

Downsize To A High Rise

Post by ComandanteCero »

Nice downtown booster article in the Star:

[quote]Buyers migrating to downtown’s flourishing condo market discover that there’s a lot to consider as they …
Downsize to a high rise
By KEVIN COLLISON
The Kansas City Star

It’s not easy downsizing from a 25-acre horse farm in Miami County to a 900-square-foot condominium downtown, but Kara Hess is welcoming the challenge.

“I basically loved the fact it would be hands-off maintenance. I got tired of the constant work,â€
KC Region is all part of the same animal regardless of state and county lines.
Think on the Regional scale.
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: Downsize To A High Rise

Post by tat2kc »

That was a great article.  First Friday is the absolute best way to show that downtown is not dead. 
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

tat2kc wrote: That was a great article.  First Friday is the absolute best way to show that downtown is not dead. 
i strongly agree here. next time i go to a first friday ( will be may or june ) i am going to try to get my mom to tag along, would be great for her to see it, so she can go tell all the other retired burbs people that dt is alive and well.
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

all BS...(including mine) has been moved to the dumpster...I personally apologize for screwing up this thread.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

Well that took away the vast majority of the thread! That's no good!  :?

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit