San Francisco Tower

Have a development question you want answered? Ask it here and you'll get your answer
ThaMexican
New York Life
New York Life

San Francisco Tower

Post by ThaMexican »

Does anyone knows how the sales of the condos in the San Francisco Tower are doing ?
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: San Francisco Tower

Post by tat2kc »

San Francisco Tower has alwasy been a condo development.  I think you are referring to the apartment complex just north of the Tower which just went condo, and that is Santa Fe Place I think
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
moderne
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by moderne »

I heard tax abatements for  San Fran Tower had expired and quite a few of them are now on the market after owners hit with huge property tax bills after all these years.
ThaMexican
New York Life
New York Life

Post by ThaMexican »

Tat

You are right I got my facts wrong, so how are the sales going on for the Santa Fe Place?
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by tat2kc »

You know, they really haven't heavily marketed that development much.  It looks, though, as if the prices are in line with other condos in the crossroads.  Add in the amenties of Crown Center, and its not a bad deal.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
ThaMexican
New York Life
New York Life

Post by ThaMexican »

Tat

Thanks for the info it is interesting because everytime I enter realtor.com and look for something in 64108 a ton of condos from Santa Fe Place show up. I was wondering If  they were not selling well. Hopefully they are.
Thaine
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by Thaine »

One problem I've heard from several people, and its a common problem when apartments are turned into condos, is that there's no storage either in or out of the units.

Owners have more stuff than renters.