A forum on KC business ??

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

Just a suggestion....since KC development is so tied to economics, i think it might be kind of interesting to have a forum dedicated to what's going on with local business conditions, companies, rumors, etc.

Maybe it's already addressed elsewhere, but then again, maybe that just interests me, dunno.....but lots to talk about...
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

I don't think there is really a demand for another forum. The General KC forum covers all of that stuff.
KCDowntown
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by KCDowntown »

I think that it would be worth trying out a forum like that. If it successful than keep it.

I think that there a lot of issues such as KC's biotech effort, the various foundations and the multitude of companies that don't quite fit into the development mold.

Anyways, I think it would be worth a shot.

KCDowntown
ComandanteCero
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by ComandanteCero »

i think that would be good in so far as it might attract more people from a different crowd that might add a different take on things. Even though i wonder if there isn't already an online community that covers that stuff. But, yeah, more people with different expertises would be cool. I'd be for it
KC Region is all part of the same animal regardless of state and county lines.
Think on the Regional scale.