Online Calendar

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Online Calendar

Post by KCPowercat »

I have added an online calendar to the forum. You can see upcoming events to the left of the shoutbox on the main page of the forum.

To view the calendar, you must be a registered member (part of the script).

Right now I'm looking to populate the calendar with events. I'm open to suggestions as to what type of events we want to include.

Obviously we'll have big development dates on the calendar such as groundbreakings, etc. but how about things like chiefs games, royals games, concerts, etc?

I'm open to having them all in there, what are your thoughts?
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCDevin

Online Calendar

Post by KCDevin »

Royals games are way too often... Unless you'd like them on nearly every day ;)

I think things like events, such as parades, concerts, rallies, etc... should all be included... Even if it isn't related to KC development
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Online Calendar

Post by KCPowercat »

if we do sports, I think we do all sports...well major pro sports...wizards, chiefs, royals.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCDevin

Online Calendar

Post by KCDevin »

we don't really have that much longer for the Royals though so it shouldn't be a problem...
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Online Calendar

Post by tat2kc »

maybe limit sports to playoffs, exhibitiion games, beginning and ending of seasons, etc.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Online Calendar

Post by WoodDraw »

tat2kc wrote:maybe limit sports to playoffs, exhibitiion games, beginning and ending of seasons, etc.
Yeah, I'd go for that. If there is stuff up there every day then eventually people will just ignore it. Leave it for the important stuff.