Dutch Bros

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
w00lyb00ger
Pad site
Pad site

Dutch Bros

Post by w00lyb00ger »

Finally opened a location on Barry Road next to Red Lobster. Not a coffee drinker myself but seeing lots of raves about it and the building has a line of cars wrapped around it pretty much from open to close.
alejandro46
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Re: Dutch Bros

Post by alejandro46 »

I'm a fan. I've been there a bunch in Oregon on vacation, the business started there in a town called Grant's Pass.

Nitro Cold Brew or the Double Torture for cold drinks (don't look at the calories of the Double torture LOL).
w00lyb00ger
Pad site
Pad site

Post by w00lyb00ger »

alejandro46 wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:03 am I'm a fan. I've been there a bunch in Oregon on vacation, the business started there in a town called Grant's Pass.

Nitro Cold Brew or the Double Torture for cold drinks (don't look at the calories of the Double torture LOL).
Well, I’m happy for the coffee drinkers. The more choices the merrier I always say. Hopefully they’ll open a few more north of the river so it’s more convenient for everyone to enjoy since they appear to be quite popular. Someone needs to keep Starbucks on their toes.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

I’m sure they will build one over by I29 & another location in Liberty to serve the Northland like everything else they build up here in the same spots 8)
TheSmokinPun
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by TheSmokinPun »

Preparing for a car-less future by building tons of tiny little drive thru coffee places, between them & that Seven Brew knockoff version.
w00lyb00ger
Pad site
Pad site

Post by w00lyb00ger »

TheSmokinPun wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:21 am Preparing for a car-less future by building tons of tiny little drive thru coffee places, between them & that Seven Brew knockoff version.
Evidently no one is preparing for a car-less future.