Liberty Bell Circle

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Liberty Bell Circle

Post by mgsports »

Commercial Bank splitting Into 2 lots one for new Bank and other Hawaiian Bros.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Re: Liberty Bell Circle

Post by dukuboy1 »

is this in Liberty , MO? You referring to the location of the Commerce bank there at HWY 152 & 291? Just curious
alejandro46
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by alejandro46 »

dukuboy1 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:01 pm is this in Liberty , MO? You referring to the location of the Commerce bank there at HWY 152 & 291? Just curious
Yes they are. Here is more specifics. Temp bank building of some kind going up, demo Bank building and subdivide parcel in for Hawaiian Bros next to new single story bank. The new Mo Betta Hawaiian is also going up catty corner across the street.

https://www.libertymissouri.gov/Documen ... ket?bidId=

I like HB but hope this isn't too much of a trendy overexpansion for both. Mo Betta does have Chicken Katsu which is one of my fav Hawaiian dishes.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

thanks for the info. I work at Commerce bank and was not aware that branch location was going through a new build. Makes sense as that building as been there since the 80's I think and some of the businesses lines that were housed there relocated and consolidated to departments and offices downtown. I appreciate the update.

I love Hawaiian Bros and I think that location will do really well. The OG location in Northtown is always buzzing and the quality has been great. My family loves it too and we eat there maybe one every 2 weeks. As for Mo Betta, I'll be curious to try it but looking through their menu when they first announced expansion into the market there was nothing that jumped out to me as a must have. The 2 meat option is something I wish H-Bros did just because there is so much to like there. The steak & shrimp proteins are nice and maybe H-Bros will venture out that way. But the more the merrier