Spokes // 10th and Walnut.

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
daGOAT
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Spokes // 10th and Walnut.

Post by daGOAT »

Spokes is opening back up!
Anthony_Hugo98
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Re: Spokes // 10th and Walnut.

Post by Anthony_Hugo98 »

This is good to hear. I was worried when I saw how bad the break was. Hopefully their insurance covered everything
daGOAT
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by daGOAT »

Anthony_Hugo98 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:37 am This is good to hear. I was worried when I saw how bad the break was. Hopefully their insurance covered everything
I saw on Twitter they thanked the buildings owner so they must have worked out a deal. The city apparently helped as well. They just reopened this morning actually lol. That's a W for small biz!
Anthony_Hugo98
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by Anthony_Hugo98 »

daGOAT wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:49 am
Anthony_Hugo98 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:37 am This is good to hear. I was worried when I saw how bad the break was. Hopefully their insurance covered everything
I saw on Twitter they thanked the buildings owner so they must have worked out a deal. The city apparently helped as well. They just reopened this morning actually lol. That's a W for small biz!
That’s awesome. It’ll be great once all these aging mains are replaced so these issues don’t pop up every week.
swid
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by swid »

Water lines on the block surrounding 909 Walnut broke at *least* three times while I lived there; by this point, there can't be much in way of old pipes in the immediate vicinity.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

walnut had three bad breaks in like a week between Homesteader and Tannin. I assume related with pressure changes of one impacting the others.