STL MLS proposal resurrection

Want to talk about your favorite places besides Kansas City? Post any development news or questions about other cities here.
daGOAT
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Re: STL MLS proposal resurrection

Post by daGOAT »

i'm in Chicago for the next six weeks and am thinking of visiting Saint Louis and seeing this thing in person.

major props to STL City SC (that's an unnecessarily long name lol) to being second in the West! the beautiful game will undoubtably become more popular in the mound city!
chingon
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by chingon »

daGOAT wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:12 pm i'm in Chicago for the next six weeks and am thinking of visiting Saint Louis and seeing this thing in person.

major props to STL City SC (that's an unnecessarily long name lol) to being second in the West! the beautiful game will undoubtably become more popular in the mound city!
Absolutely embarrassing name.
daGOAT
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by daGOAT »

chingon wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:36 pm
daGOAT wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:12 pm i'm in Chicago for the next six weeks and am thinking of visiting Saint Louis and seeing this thing in person.

lol they really have to differentiate city and county even tho no one else in the United States cares or knows the difference.
One of those strange local quirks I guess.
warwickland
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by warwickland »

daGOAT wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 1:36 pm
chingon wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 12:36 pm

lol they really have to differentiate city and county even tho no one else in the United States cares or knows the difference.
One of those strange local quirks I guess.
I just assumed it was an emulation of like Man City or something...yes "St. Louis City" is also a thing. I live in the county and playgrounds in the central corridor are full of dads in STL CITY SC gear on saturday mornings and its kind of ironic.