Return of the King/KCMO?

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by TheDude »

OK, this is just a guess, but with the opening of "The King" today I am making the assumption that most of the posters are probably dressed up as their favorite character and waiting in line somewhere to see the last chapter of a great trilogy. Here is a question geekers---if Barnes was going to be compared to a character from the trilogy, who would she be? how about Cauthen? G2G? and why? I like to think of myself as Legolas, Prince of the Elvin, cause my whit is as sharp as his staff......... :shock: G2G is much like the hobbit Merry cause he is bisexual :shock:
"ALWAYS be closing"
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by zonk »

I think someone has been smoking some wacky weed!!!
Czar
New York Life
New York Life

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by Czar »

i hear there are some naked midgets now stripping Downtown. They might be hobbits. Might be worth checking out, especially if you are going to fantasize about the Mayor.
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by tat2kc »

The stripper midgets are at Bazooka's (now how the hell do I know that?)
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by KCPowercat »

you think so highly of the people on here.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

Re: Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by Good2Great »

TheDude wrote:OK, this is just a guess, but with the opening of "The King" today I am making the assumption that most of the posters are probably dressed up as their favorite character and waiting in line somewhere to see the last chapter of a great trilogy. Here is a question geekers---if Barnes was going to be compared to a character from the trilogy, who would she be? how about Cauthen? G2G? and why? I like to think of myself as Legolas, Prince of the Elvin, cause my whit is as sharp as his staff......... :shock: G2G is much like the hobbit Merry cause he is bisexual :shock:
Although I am unmistakenly NOT a part fo the Lord of the Rings family, I'm real sure many of the pocket protector sporting patrons of this site are. In fact, I'm sure many of them slithered over the fabric of their cubicles at exactly 11:45 PM two nights ago to catch a midnight viewing. Of course, they spent a great many hours in preparation for the event carefully adhering each stitch to their custom made Warlock or Fighting Dwarf costume.

Frankly, I'm shocked this topic hasn't surfaced before now on this site. The mere mention of this stuff surely has some cube dweller salivating in his workspace while rubbing a pair 21 sided dice fantasizing about the magical Druid he's "building" on level 9 of "Magic the Gathering" or D&D.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Return of the King/KCMO?

Post by KCPowercat »

let's see....the two people talking about everybody being pocket protector geeks are the burb dwellers who while many of the rest of us live in the urban core, go out almost nightly and party? Who are the pocket protectors again? Bars don't close when happy hour ends fellas. :)
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

This thread is awesome.

Goes to show how the cast may change over time, but the characters remain the same.

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit
Gladstoner
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Gladstoner »

The thread is dead. Long live the thread.
A fool and your money are soon united.
zonk
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by zonk »

I think the Dude might be the Funk...