www.SaveOurOwners.com

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
lock+load
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: www.SaveOurOwners.com

Post by lock+load »

kcdcchef wrote: see my point? there are few that are like lockandload, lenexatokcmo, and others, who can even vote on the matter.
So it looks like most of the pro-renovation people on here do not live in Jackson county.  Hmmm.
warwickland
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by warwickland »

i got my temporary voters registration card last week, but i got my real one months ago. wtf is wrong with the kceb? im getting nervous...  :?
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by kcdcchef »

lock&load wrote: So it looks like most of the pro-renovation people on here do not live in Jackson county.  Hmmm.
which, is suprising if it is true, since the question one poll on here was won by voting yes on question one.

and look at a lot of the opposition, not living in kc either. last i checked, ppa was a happy kansas resident.

at least i am speaking for quite a few registered jackson county voters ( mi familia )
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

I'm too young by only a few more months...
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

lol a slap from the Kansas City Star:
One babbler mocks the Save Our Stadiums campaign by running phony commercials for a group he calls Save Our Billionaires.
See, instead of SOS, the initials are SOB. Tee-hee.
But where will this guy be when tumbleweeds blow across the parking lots at the sports complex? On to the next market, no doubt, whereas those of us who’ve put down roots here will be left to face some dreary realities.
I suspect SaveOurOwners is another parody like the Save Our Billionaires Campaign...

screw you Jerry Agar!
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

Man, are you retarded? Anybody that didn't get that it was a joke from the get-go, please raise your hands in shame.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

KCDevin wrote: I wouldn't bother calling the cops if they were vote no signs. If I was a risk taker, I'd help him/her.
Then you need to seriously analyze your childish double standards.
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
William Bucksworth
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by William Bucksworth »

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the readers of this fine web site for their support of the SaveOurOwners.com campaign. We never expected the overwhelming response we've been getting, from the readers of this site, Kietzman's listeners, and everyone else; and we are quite pleased that the vast majority of responses have been positive in nature. We are most definitely seeing that Jackson County understands the importance of reallocating money from the poor to the rich, and we are thrilled!

If you believe we need to Save Our Owners, we would appreciate you helping us out and sending the web site address to everyone you know.

Good show, chaps!
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

weclome to my ignore list... whoever owns that forum account, screw u, i'm not going to put up with this kind of bullcrap...
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

KCDevin wrote: weclome to my ignore list... whoever owns that forum account, screw u, i'm not going to put up with this kind of bullcrap...
What, exactly, are you "putting up with?"
warwickland
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by warwickland »

kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by kard »

KCDevin wrote: weclome to my ignore list... whoever owns that forum account, screw u, i'm not going to put up with this kind of bullcrap...
Devin, you've shown me on a couple posts that when you hear/read something you don't like, you put your fingers in your ears and say "I'm not listening!  I'm not listening!  I can't hear you!!!"  What's up with that?  Can't you ever agree to disagree?  Make your point, if there's one to be made.  Otherwise, just change the channel.  Just saying "go away" doesn't really encourage anyone to discuss things with you.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

You probably weren't around when Devin was 15 or whatever--he's gotten better, I think. But he still can't stand reading words he doesn't like. It's like they burn his eye sockets. Such a tragedy. :puke:
"It is not to my good friend's heresy that I impute his honesty. On the contrary, 'tis his honesty that has brought upon him the character of heretic." -- Ben Franklin
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

mean wrote: You probably weren't around when Devin was 15 or whatever--he's gotten better, I think. But he still can't stand reading words he doesn't like. It's like they burn his eye sockets. Such a tragedy. :puke:
You mean he used to be even worse than this?

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

Either that or I'm becoming immune to him. Actually, I suspect he's just been on his best behavior since returning, and this is him reverting back to his former unlikeable self.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

At least devin is more mature than the dumb donkeys that spend 80% of their adult life making bad parody and jokes about millionaires...

Its like greenpeace...always fighting....but never doing a reality check to realize how the support exactly what they are against...no parody there...
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

We get it, you don't like it. Congratulations on having an opinion.

It's still funny, it's still effective propaganda, and it's apparently still newsworthy, since Kietzman keeps mentioning them. Lighten up and enjoy our democracy in action.
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

im2kull wrote: At least devin is more mature than the dumb donkeys that spend 80% of their adult life making bad parody and jokes about millionaires...
what?
im2kull wrote:
Its like greenpeace...always fighting....but never doing a reality check to realize how the support exactly what they are against...no parody there...
what?
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

mean wrote: We get it, you don't like it. Congratulations on having an opinion.

It's still funny, it's still effective propaganda, and it's apparently still newsworthy, since Kietzman keeps mentioning them. Lighten up and enjoy our democracy in action.
First off, Our countrys a Republic, not a democracy, get your facts straight

Second, dont presume anything, I simply said congrats to Devin for having more brain cells than most of the newer members pooled...
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.