Best Downtown Apartments?

New to downtown life? Have questions? Urban living expert, come share your thoughts.
voltopt
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Re: Best Downtown Apartments?

Post by voltopt »

sethyg wrote: I'm at 16th and Walnut and I'll tell you what, I didn't think I'd like this location as much as I liked 523 Grand.  But now that I've been here a few months, I'm liking it a LOT more.  Soon enough I'll be two-three blocks from the Ent. district and the rest of downtown, plus I'm close to work, Crossroads bars/restaurants, First Fridays, etc.

It was a welcome change.
i'm looking in the 15th and walnut area - i think my basic parameters are 8th street south to 16th street, broadway/washington east to grand.....
any thoughts?
"I never quarrel, sir; but I do fight, sir; and when I fight, sir, a funeral follows, sir."   -senator thomas hart benton
KCLofts
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Re: Best Downtown Apartments?

Post by KCLofts »

voltopt wrote: i'm looking in the 15th and walnut area - i think my basic parameters are 8th street south to 16th street, broadway/washington east to grand.....
any thoughts?
At 15th & Walnut you've got the Walnut Lofts above JP's, Images, Madam Jay's, Belle Epoque.  Designed by eldorado, so they're a little different than the typical downtown apratment.  I haven't really seen anything inside the 2 SoHo South buildings across the street, but they're neat old buildings.  Probably a little more generic.