OFFICIAL - City Club Apartments (former Midwest Hotel)

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Re: OFFICIAL - City Club Apartments (former Midwest Hotel)

Post by WoodDraw »

So the property is in receivership. Willow bridge dropped out, city club is gone.

The new management is yarco company.

I have a few more details, but it includes too much personal stuff to screenshot. If I know you and you you want more information, feel free to contact me.

Told they're actively looking at other people to take over the restaurant spaces and actively talking.
Highlander
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by Highlander »

WoodDraw wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:27 pm So the property is in receivership. Willow bridge dropped out, city club is gone.

I have a few more details, but it includes too much personal stuff to screenshot. If I know you and you you want more information, feel free to contact me.

Told they're actively looking at other people to take over the restaurant spaces and actively talking.
So does this mean that the former owner of Reiger's won't be opening a diner there? I guess I had thought they were pretty close to ironing out a deal that would allow them to open. That would be too bad if it doesn't happen.
DMNBT_RCJH
Pad site
Pad site

Post by DMNBT_RCJH »

WoodDraw wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:27 pm So the property is in receivership. Willow bridge dropped out, city club is gone.

Do you have docket no?
CrossroadsUrbanApts
Ambassador

Post by CrossroadsUrbanApts »

Any more details that can be shared on this? Is it likely that the Crossroads property will be marketed for sale?