Conspiracy nonsense, some good old photos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qeTGMUbrls
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Re: KC built on buried ruins of ancient city

Post by TheLastGentleman »

So weird :lol:
Howdy ya’ll. Today we’re going to look at some astounding photographs of Kansas City, Missouri taken between the years 1860 and 1899. This collection of 150 images, all highly detailed, and most never before seen, appear to identify Kansas City as a location which bore the brunt of weather events in the 1800’s. We see a “renovation” process occurring in the mid 1800’s during the time of the first photographs (which we will look at today).

This renovation clearly shows that in some (most) locations of Kansas City, the initial ground level had jumped by anywhere from 10 to 20 feet. We then see buildings with infrastructures appearing to go deep inside the landscape. We also see “bluffs”, and I’d be bluffing if the entirety of these bluffs didn’t appear to me to be indigenous in nature; as if one larger earthwork or superstructure.

In the narrative we’re told these locations photographed are simply layers of construction, yet the historical timeline of Kansas City indicates this whole flood of mud would have occurred almost overnight, as the city developed mainly from the 1840’s onward, with our photographs beginning shortly after that. So what can you see in these images?

To me they are some of the most detailed and clear evidence of a much larger operation that was being used in major cities all around the country; that is, to highlight the previous attributes of the landscape, and build on top of them, rewriting the history in the process. So let’s get right into; 150 of the oldest photographs of Kansas City ever taken. I really want to hear your thoughts and ideas on this one down below, & enjoy!
Jblanco
Strip mall
Strip mall

Re: KC built on buried ruins of ancient city

Post by Jblanco »

This guy came to the same conclusion when videoing the NY Life Building.
Pretty fascinating. If you love the NY Life Building you will love this video.

https://youtu.be/qACnBbW1dAc?si=ZN_hiV0RgtR9M-ct