What is the best KCRag/Skyscrapers username of all time?

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
KC0KEK
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Re: What is the best KCRag/Skyscrapers username of all time?

Post by KC0KEK »

Maybe this is someplace in the Dumpster, but one of the most bizarre posts was a hand-drawn, multi-panel cartoon that ends with a guy fucking a baseball in hell and calling it mom.
Joe Smith
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by Joe Smith »

chrizow wrote: he informed me that the name is KC-to-OP - as in Overland Park.  I think the "ie" is supposed to be the phonetic spelling of "O-P."
Really?

I always thought it was some chick who bastardized the English language to come up with a cute way to spell out Cutie Pie.
There's nothing wrong with shooting as long as the right people get shot.   Harry Callahan

For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.  Hunter S. Thompson
phxcat
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by phxcat »

Joe Smith wrote: Really?

I always thought it was some chick who bastardized the English language to come up with a cute way to spell out Cutie Pie.
I remember him saying that it was "KC to OP" also, but I also always read it "Cutie Pie", because that is what it looks like.  I also read it "Chizrow" and when I see KCOKEK I think of a stormtrooper taking a dump.
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by trailerkid »

Did someone on here do this?  :-k

www.twitter.com/haterchopper

:lol:
KCRoyalsrule
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by KCRoyalsrule »

mean wrote: I think chef has like 50 sock puppets. I'm not even going to try to weed them all out. It just doesn't matter.
Now now, I dont have that many. Most all of them were used to vote in stadium polls. Besides, you like the one sockpuppet "dudewholetsyousleeponhiscoucheathispancakesanddrinkhisbooze"
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

trailerkid wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm Any opinions?

Immediately I gotta go with KCDervin. That was a monster.
What do you guys think ever happened to Devin? I'd be interested to know if he ended up in the arch/engineer/development community. He certainty was passionate about that line of work in what I imagine were his high school years.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

One time, many years ago, bahua did an April fools joke that replaced the forum with an old style anonymous scrolling chat.

People got *mean*. It was very entertaining to see what everyone said about other people when they were anonymous though.

Thankfully people are more behaved today.
mean
Administrator
Administrator

Post by mean »

I think my favorite was when he changed the css and all the forum names and everything as though this were actually a KRANG fan page. That also really pissed people off. And was also extremely funny.
shinatoo
Ambassador

Post by shinatoo »

mean wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:53 pm I think my favorite was when he changed the css and all the forum names and everything as though this were actually a KRANG fan page. That also really pissed people off. And was also extremely funny.
That was great.