Liberty Triangle

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
Jeff
Pad site
Pad site

Re: Liberty Triangle

Post by Jeff »

Completely forgot about Conrads. My wife says the Reuben sandwich is great and they have some sort of golf practice range in the back for hourly rental. Haven't been there yet myself.
cknab1
Ambassador

Post by cknab1 »

Yes, I really need to try that place out.
NorthlandGuy
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by NorthlandGuy »

Went to Conrads...
1) Atmosphere: 2 out of 5. They seperated the bar and dining side.
The dining side is way to bright and spread out. There's enough floor space for 5 to 6 more tables. The finishes are nice.
2) Food: 3 out of 5. Got the buffalo chicken sandwich with fries. It was okay.
3) Service: 4 out of 5. Nice waitress, kept asking what we thought of the food.
4) Drinks: 5 out of 5. Cheap beer and good variety of selections.
cknab1
Ambassador

Post by cknab1 »

That's for the review. I guess all I really want are some coasters with my name on them.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

http://www.lane4group.com/pdf/market/20 ... Report.pdf Two large-format retailers have been actively
searching for development parcels along the Hwy-
152 corridor in this trade area and are expected
to announce development plans this year maybe Menards and Ross. shops
and junior anchors will be added in 2012. A
large-format retailer is expected to announce
plans for a store near the I-35 and Hwy-152
intersection later this year.
cknab1
Ambassador

Post by cknab1 »

I made it to Conrad’s and was pleasantly surprised. It was about noon last Saturday and by the time we left, the Alehouse side was packed. They have about 25 beers on tap including Lagunitas IPA, which is my beer of choice lately. I had a BLT which turned out to be a double decker with plenty of bacon and it was only $6.99. They added a fried egg for .50. My wife’s southwest salad with salmon was huge and the cut of salmon was nice and thick. And I think that was only $8.99 or so. All and all, if you find yourself in Liberty, this would be a good stop. I wish it was closer. The only downside is they didn’t have coasters with Conrad printed on them.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

Conrads is just the Pub House, in a new, bigger house. The owners of Pub House (Used to be by Dish pizza in the strip mall with Price Chopper) closed down and and re-opened in a new location as Conrads. It's a lot of the same crowd, and same things..with a few new ones too. Just felt like sharing that senseless information with you all. If you liked Pub House, you'll probably like Conrads.
loftguy
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by loftguy »

im2kull wrote: Just felt like sharing that senseless information with you all.
That's obviously a common theme amongst many of us here. Smile......
Northlander
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by Northlander »

I recently heard the Discount Tires and Pizza Ranch are going in next to Texas Roadhouse. Was also able to confirm that a Hy-Vee gas convenience store will be going in along 291, next to Dick's Sports.
maison rustique
Pad site
Pad site

Post by maison rustique »

Great news! That's the Liberty spirit--let's keep building whether the roads can handle the traffic or not. <thud> I am so sorry we moved to Liberty.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

maison rustique wrote:Great news! That's the Liberty spirit--let's keep building whether the roads can handle the traffic or not. <thud> I am so sorry we moved to Liberty.
Oh you should have seen it BEFORE they had all the "improvements" in place that they do now, when it was just 2 lanes and a bunch of traffic lights that never lined up correctly!
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Pizza Ranch is up in Iowa never been their but looks good and we need some in KS/MO.
Pizza Ranch wrote: "Thanks for sharing this with us. We aren't able to announce any expansion plans until we reach a certain point in the process. We usually wait until we break ground because before that, there are a lot of unknowns and unforeseen delays/roadblocks when going through various processes to get a site approved. If/when we're ready to announce plans in Missouri, you'll be sure to hear it here!"
Last edited by mgsports on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aknowledgeableperson
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by aknowledgeableperson »

Go sometimes with the kids when up in Iowa. The place is always busy but the pizza is just like any other pizza buffet. Not great nor not bad, that is for a buffet.
Mazzio's is a better buffet pizza.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Yes Pizza Ranch and Discount Tire in Talks to go into but not like Ross or Menards or so on at this time.
4everNorthlander
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by 4everNorthlander »

I would love to see a Taco Bueno or a Fazoli's in the Liberty Triangle area. Really anything other than another bank. There already 4 banks there in a 3 block radius.
zlohban
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by zlohban »

They're moving dirt next to the Texas Road House. I agree, please not another bank. Are the Sam's Club rumors true?
Slappy the Wang
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by Slappy the Wang »

zlohban wrote:They're moving dirt next to the Texas Road House. I agree, please not another bank. Are the Sam's Club rumors true?
Sam's would be on the West side of I-35...the dirt moving is for Pizza Ranch and the tire joint.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Is their room one the West of Liberty for it Sam's? Billy's Sim's,Bionic Burger,Whataburger,Carl's Jr. AKA Hardees,Sprangers,Braums,Charlie's Chicken,Taco Mayo,Luc's Chinese,Shorty Smalls,Pizza Land,Lions Choice,A. Sports,Buy for Less,Pearl's Seafood,P. Pies,Los Amigos Mexican,Trappers Seafood and anything else that's in OKC to like Emporia,KS in the area.
maison rustique
Pad site
Pad site

Post by maison rustique »

mgsports wrote:Is their room one the West of Liberty for it Sam's? Billy's Sim's,Bionic Burger,Whataburger,Carl's Jr. AKA Hardees,Sprangers,Braums,Charlie's Chicken,Taco Mayo,Luc's Chinese,Shorty Smalls,Pizza Land,Lions Choice,A. Sports,Buy for Less,Pearl's Seafood,P. Pies,Los Amigos Mexican,Trappers Seafood and anything else that's in OKC to like Emporia,KS in the area.
There isn't room for anything, anywhere in Liberty, but that doesn't seem to stop them from cramming them in. :(
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Blue Jay Crossings and so on. Those places for others cities in KC area to because Braums-Food Store,Bionic Burger-Funnel Cake/Million Burger Sticks,Academy Sports because we have the other 2,Charlie's Chicken-Banana Pudding and Corn Dodgers on Side Dishes,Buy for Less/son because we need competitors to Aldi and Save A Lot. We also need need places that have Bison up here like Santa Fe Company,75 ounce Steak C. Cafe and more Seafood places and Fast Food Hamburger Joints