Gay Pride picnic at Swope Park

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
anniewarbucks
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Gay Pride picnic at Swope Park

Post by anniewarbucks »

Today I attended the gay pride picnic at swope park today. I had a lot of fun there with loads of food and great music. I did get to talk to your 4th district councilwoman at large and she is going to aggressivly persue getting a NBA team to the sprint Center. We also talked about Ideas to get more residential developement downtown. I did not know that Swope Park was as big as it is. I wish that I could have met some of you there.
No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant- free message.
However, a significant number of electrons have been inconvenienced.
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Gay Pride picnic at Swope Park

Post by Paintfumes »

I'm glad you had a great time. Hope you made some new friends for a woman of your statue.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11
KansasCityCraka
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by KansasCityCraka »

did anyone besides annie even know there was a gay pride picnic this weekend?
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Paintfumes »

KansasCityCraka wrote: did anyone besides annie even know there was a gay pride picnic this weekend?
I'm pretty sure annie is Kard.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.'" Jeremiah 29:11
Slappy the Wang
Valencia Place
Valencia Place

Post by Slappy the Wang »

Why was this such a clandestine event?
Be green or go Broke Tryin'
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Paintfumes »

Slappy the Wang wrote: Why was this such a clandestine event?
who cares.
nota
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Post by nota »

You people are rude.
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by tat2kc »

well of course they are rude.  Consider the sources. 

Clandestine?  Not in the least. In all the gay papers in town, and several emails from the community center.  It was publicized for several weeks. Next time there is a LGBT community event, I'll post the detalis so that those closeted forumers who want to attend can do so.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

anniewarbucks wrote: Today I attended the gay pride picnic at swope park today. I had a lot of fun there with loads of food and great music. I did get to talk to your 4th district councilwoman at large and she is going to aggressivly persue getting a NBA team to the sprint Center.

I think she must've been talking about the WNBA.

LOL
LOL
LOL
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
anniewarbucks
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by anniewarbucks »

tat2kc wrote: well of course they are rude.  Consider the sources. 

Clandestine?  Not in the least. In all the gay papers in town, and several emails from the community center.  It was publicized for several weeks. Next time there is a LGBT community event, I'll post the details so that those closeted forumers who want to attend can do so.
I would love that Tat2kc maybee they will be of interest to the Topeka lgbt community. There was only 7 people from Topeka that I know of.

By the way I am not someone else!!!! I am just little ole me. Get off that I use more than one handle. The only handle I have is Anniewarbucks and the avatar that I use is my own picture. I sign all of my messages with my own name. 

The councilwoman that I talked to was wanting the NBA in the Sprint Center. No WNBA or NHL.
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Paintfumes »

Too bad you didn't take pictures. You ( annie ) could of post them in here. Maybe next year.
kcmetro
One Park Place
One Park Place

Post by kcmetro »

Paintfumes wrote: Too bad you didn't take pictures. You ( annie ) could of have posted them in here. Maybe next year.
anniewarbucks
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by anniewarbucks »

Paintfumes wrote: Too bad you didn't take pictures. You ( annie ) could of post them in here. Maybe next year.
I could not afford the batteries for my camera. I had to ride with some of my Topeka Transgender Alliance friends.
Paintfumes
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Paintfumes »

anniewarbucks wrote: I could not afford the batteries for my camera. I had to ride with some of my Topeka Transgender Alliance friends.
I have watched a news special on cable about transgender. It was interesting. Now I have a better understanding of them.