Tenant Question

Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Tenant Question

Post by im2kull »

not to interrupt the thread...but is it official yet that were getting a hard rock cafe?
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Re: Tenant Question

Post by im2kull »

and just to clarify..im asking because ive heard alot of rumors lately...and ...AND

I do still have an email sent to me from a special someone over at HR from 2 years ago that indicated they were very VERY interested in KC and were actually talking with cordish and were scouting sites in the P&L district long before construction ever started, and they had alot of man hours being put in on site studies and such in KC back then.
What's graciously given to KC, is strong for the region as a whole.  Passion and benevolence will one day exeem towards all whom know true adoration.  We shall triumph to better the community as One within
THINK (ONE) KC.
eliphar17
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by eliphar17 »

It is not official yet, as most of the tenants are, but I know from a person who worked on the district for a year that there will be a Hard Rock Cafe.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

good..thats what i was thinking
THINK (ONE) KC.