Dating a Lady from Olathe

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: Dating a Lady from Olathe

Post by Maitre D »

KCK wrote: There are two other issues though. She is an illegal mexican immigrant and I am highly opposed to illegal immigration. Even dating her has failed to change my political views. I just look at it like what the hell, beats being alone.
Yep, it does.  So keep hitting it until you find somebody else.
The other issue is a non-issue really, but a friend of mine did make fun of me because she is nine years older than me.

It's a HUGE issue.  Women's bodies go to shit after they pass 25.  Some can look good in their 30s and 40s but trust me mon frere, it's a rare sight.  The ones you see out at work and bars, do not represent the masses that stay at home most of the day.
So what do you think? Is all of this worth my time, I should I try to find someone who lives closer to me, is not illegal, and is closer to my age?
Don't you DARE get serious with this person.  The fact you're asking, tells me you know the answer to your own question.

"If you have to ask if the person is right for you...."
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
chrizow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by chrizow »

pittsburghparoyal wrote: It's a HUGE issue.  Women's bodies go to shit after they pass 25.  Some can look good in their 30s and 40s but trust me mon frere, it's a rare sight. 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

aren't you married?  or did i make that up? 

but yeah, you have to select carefully.  you can pretty much tell who is going to look good when they're 35+.  look at their mother, their shape, and their lifestyle. 
Cyclops
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by Cyclops »

pittsburghparoyal wrote:
Women's bodies go to shit after they pass 25.  Some can look good in their 30s and 40s but trust me mon frere, it's a rare sight.
Damn PPA that's the funniest quote I've read on here in a long time. Women's bodies go to shit after 25? You're depressing 90% of the forumers with that one. I'd like to see the scientific study that supports that too. Maybe I'm just an old fart but I think most women age quite nicely, and I'll take a woman in her 30's and 40's any day.... Damn that's funny..
the only thing for sure is change.
Tosspot
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by Tosspot »

I think I can decipher whether or not a young woman will age gracefully or not. If she looks like a vapid, vacuous skank before 25, by the time she's fifty she'll be one of those overly tanned, face wrinkled, Virginia Slims 120s smoking women you see hanging out next to public telephones at QuikTrip.

Conversely, I can spot class, grace, and virtuosity in young women too, and those are the ones who not only retain their lustre through the aging process, but add an element of elegance to their poise as they age.

I'm keeping these thoughts as a referent in case I ever get involved in a serious relationship.

photoblog. 

until further notice i will routinely point out spelling errors committed by any here whom i frequently do battle wit
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

chrizow wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aren't you married?  or did i make that up? 
There are perfectly good reasons to marry.  Primary being, you found the love of your life.  Secondary being, you want a family.  In that order.

If you're questioning the person in any way, just keep dating - or break it off if you want to be fair to her.
but yeah, you have to select carefully.  you can pretty much tell who is going to look good when they're 35+.  look at their mother, their shape, and their lifestyle. 
The mother is a pretty good rule for most things.  Including, how she views men and if she respects them.  A snot-nosed brat probably got a lot of that from her mom - and vice versa, the graceful young, kind lady got that from somewhere too.

Looks work that way generally as well.
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin