Should this thread be here? Should any of us?

Come here to talk about topics that are not related to development, or even Kansas City.
JBmidtown
Colonnade
Colonnade

Should this thread be here? Should any of us?

Post by JBmidtown »

This is a somewhat odd post/request but I'm currently in a career guidance class at Penn Valley as a result of foolishly wanting to eat up some credit hours. Anyways, we were recently tasked with interviewing people in our prospective careers (I'm planning on getting a master's degree in urban planning and design and a certificate in civil engineering). One of the interviewees needs to be someone who is currently in our favorited field. I figured this would be the best place to ask since I don't know any urban planners/designers/engineers in real life.

Anybody here down to answer a few interview questions? It shouldn't take too long.
grovester
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Re: Should this thread be here? Should any of us?

Post by grovester »

Well that was a let down. I really had my hopes up when I read the thread title. Good luck!
Eon Blue
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by Eon Blue »

I'm a civil engineer by trade and have a layman's interest in planning. Licensed in the former and have gleaned a bit of the latter from some of our local planners via my hobby as a downtown rabble rouser. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you'd like to chat.
joshmv
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by joshmv »

I was hoping for something more existential.
JBmidtown
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by JBmidtown »

joshmv wrote:I was hoping for something more existential.
In a sense it is.