Come here for discussion about the new downtown entertainment district.
The Three Light Final Development Plan was failed by the City. It shouldn't take to long for Cordish to provide the requested info.
Plan Corrections: The following are recommended by the Public Works - Transportation Department.
1) A traffic impact study is required. Please submit a scope to Jeff Bryan for review.
The following are recommended by Christopher Hughey.
1) Provide a detail / elevations of the sky bridge between Two Light and Three Light.
2) Add unit square footages to the tenant spaces and lobby area on the ground floor (sheet L1.0) or add a floor plan sheet of this content.
3) Recommend adding renderings similar to ones provided where they are larger in size and more closely zoomed into the actual building.
4) Provide a spec sheet, detail, or photo example of the screening materials for the parking garage levels.
5) Label all exterior building materials and colors.
6) Recommend adding an architectural feature or art piece on the shared demising wall on the north elevation.
7) The last sheet just says "Insert Building Exterior Lighting Plan if Available". Revise as needed.
Show or elaborate on where the short and long term bicycle parking spaces will be located.
9) Provide a detail on how the roof top mechanical units will be screened. See Section 88-425-08-D.
Preliminary Conditions of Approval
1) The developer shall submit an affidavit, completed by a landscape architect licensed in the State of Missouri, verifying that all landscaping required of the approved plan has been installed in accordance with the plan and is healthy prior to Certificate of Occupancy.
The following are recommended by Jimmi Lossing.
1) Money in lieu of parkland for 2019 shall be based on the following formula: (# multi-family units) X (2 persons per unit) X (0.006 acres per person)=acres of parkland required X 2019 parkland fee per acre) = Fee.
2) The developer shall submit a streetscape plan with street tree planting plan per 88-425-03 for approval and permitting by the Parks & Recreation Department’s Forestry Division prior to beginning work in the public right-of-way
The following are recommended by Steven Zuhlke.
1) Obtain inspection approval of grease interceptor, sand/oil interceptor, sampling manhole, and associated piping from the Regulatory Compliance Division of Water Services Department (816-513-0600) prior to issuance of a temporary certificate of occupancy