interesting

Discussion about new sports facilities in Kansas City
kucer
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

interesting

Post by kucer »

obviously i frequent a KU board.  the fact that someone posted this there isn't interesting..that rolling roof shit is funny...it's the responses.  wish they were all from jaco!  i'm only posting this because i thought the responses were interesting. i'm not trying to encourage chef to go unleash his rabid enthusiasm for this plan onto jayhawk nation even though this place could use a break. chef, please don't.  :P

anyway...went to waldeaux liquor tonite on gregory and the guy behind the counter had a bradley hat on and a bucknell hat on the counter...wow, mizzou really sucks.. :D

http://mb24.scout.com/fkansasinsiderfrm ... 6862.topic
kcdcchef
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Re: interesting

Post by kcdcchef »

not intrested, three forums is enough on one subject. what type of response is it getting? mixed as normal?
MU FINISHED THE YEAR RANKED HIGHER IN HOOPS AND FOOTBALL THAN THE KAY U JAYDORKS. UP YOURS KAY U JAYDORK FANS!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
schugg
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by schugg »

I was at Harry's in westport today (3-17) and some chump saw my gray Missouri shirt under my open jacket. he said " how about those tigers" in a smart ass way.  I GAVE HIM A LOOK LIKE I was going to kill him, then just smiled and shook my head because he looked like some little bitch from eastern Kansas that only came to westport because it was st. patty's day.  I know us MU fans are spiteful, but you kay yuu fans can be some straight up little pretentious bitches! so any disagreement?
kard
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by kard »

schugg wrote: I was at Harry's in westport today (3-17) and some chump saw my gray Missouri shirt under my open jacket. he said " how about those tigers" in a smart ass way.  I GAVE HIM A LOOK LIKE I was going to kill him, then just smiled and shook my head because he looked like some little bitch from eastern Kansas that only came to westport because it was st. patty's day.  I know us MU fans are spiteful, but you kay yuu fans can be some straight up little pretentious bitches! so any disagreement?
You'll be glad to know that KU is down by 10 at the half to Bradley.  Tehehe.  Go MVC!!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
schugg
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by schugg »

Kard wrote: You'll be glad to know that KU is down by 10 at the half to Bradley.  Tehehe.  Go MVC!!
good, fuck em!  and that little fan of theirs at Harry's! maybe they will lose, will that be a big suprise?  hell naw!  8)
GRID
City Hall
City Hall

Post by GRID »

post the stuff if it's "interesting", I'm not signing up for some freaky ku board just to view threads.  that's pretty lame.
schugg
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by schugg »

I made an account for that stupid gayhawk board,  the admin. has to verify it first, I doubt he will let me join cause my username would be GAYHAWK! 
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

The Forum wrote: In order to gain access to Phog.net: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball and Football Message Boards, we request that you Apply for Access. Our Access Policy helps keep discussions lively, thoughtful, and spam free. To access this community, please click the "Apply for Approval" button. We'll notify you via email after your request has been reviewed.

To submit an application to this community, you must be logged in to your free Scout.com user account.

Message from the Administrator of Phog.net: Kansas Jayhawks Basketball and Football Message Boards
In order to gain access to this board you must apply for membership first. Okay, truth be told - we pretty much let everyone in. This is just a power play and an attempt to make membership seem special. Please let us know if it worked. If you are interested in becoming a member of this board, please click the button "Apply for Membership." When you return to log in, you will be using a GLOBAL log in, not a local.
I have to "apply" for membership? No thank you.

Also, there is no button to push. I can only chalk that up to the site being another of the unfortunate few that is still being developed exclusively for IE, and screw all else.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

why do moderators let this stupid KU crap threads survive? This is somehow interesting?
It's more like some idiots with nothing to do except for sit around and think about his jaydorks all day.
How pathetic.

Don't you jaydork morons have a website about kansas basketball somewhere on the web?
Why do you come into a website dedicated to Kansas City Missouri development and post these idiotic quips about your obscure, suckass team in an obscure, suckass state? Nobody here cares.

If there's a moderator with an ounce of brain matter here, why do you allow these hayseeds to start threads like this?
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

Michael® wrote: This is somehow interesting?
It was apparently interesting enough for your ass to resurect it eight days after the last post.  Don't bitch to the mods when your going to pull that crap. 
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

it was NEAR the TOP of the list and I don't bother looking at when the last post was made.

What difference does it make about when the last post was made?
You DIDN'T disagree with anything I said, just made some punk comment about how I brought the thread back to life.

This is the kind of lame crap that's making this website a joke. And the mods let it hang around cause they're too busy trying to eliminate real conversation about downtown - AKA: The ST Pat's thread.
Last edited by Deleted User on Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kucer
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by kucer »

I didn't realize people had to actually register to "view" the thread. Yikes, I'm sorry and wouldn't have posted it knowing that.

Thread title sucked. My fault.  I was totally jacked up on Vicodin from having shingles. Again, sorry.

Michael, please take a chill pill.  Jeebus.  I said in the thread I thought it was interesting because of the comments. The overhwhelming majority of the comments were anti-Question 1 & 2. That's all.  It's was just a sample of what other folks are thinking on this issue besides on this board. That's why I thought it was somewhat relevant. I thought (incorrectly) that people here would be able click on the link and read it and come back to this board. While it was a KU site, the specific board on the site covers miscellaneous topics and not sports. 

oh and sorry about the comment at the end.  it was tipoff when i went in there and i found it pathetic that these guys were sporting that stuff.  i was pissed.  sorry to get your black and gold knickers in a twist.  congrats on the Alden legacy continuing.

oh and about this thread making this website lame.  i think you should also add your teenage rantings to the list as well.  anytime you see the letters KU..you fly off the deep end.

one thing we both do agree on though....Mods, please delete this thread!!
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Post by bahua »

kucer wrote: Thread title sucked. My fault.  I was totally jacked up on Vicodin from having shingles. Again, sorry.
Wow, a legitimate use for Vicodin!
kucer
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by kucer »

Wow, a legitimate use for Vicodin!
unfortunately, it barely was doing the job even with the pale ales on top. it was brutal.