Trent Green

Can't get enough of sports even on a development board? Get your fix here. Expect heavy moderation on smack talk.
KansasCityCraka
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Trent Green

Post by KansasCityCraka »

Trent Green got owned today and his career is officially over. He recieved another severe concussion today so we are stuck with a crappy draft pick.
LindseyLohan
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Re: Trent Green

Post by LindseyLohan »

ugh
AllThingsKC
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by AllThingsKC »

Poor Trent Green!  The good news is he is able to go back to Miami with the rest of the team.

I know it's not the best thing to have to recover from 2 concussions, but are they already saying that his career is officially over?
KC is the way to be!
KansasCityCraka
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

AllThingsKC wrote: Poor Trent Green!  The good news is he is able to go back to Miami with the rest of the team.

I know it's not the best thing to have to recover from 2 concussions, but are they already saying that his career is officially over?
No doctor will approve his physical. It barely got approved for him to come back last year.
Mhudson
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by Mhudson »

Definitely dundy.  Any team would be out of their mind to let a guy thats basically been dead on the field two season in a row be their quarterback.
LenexatoKCMO
City Center Square
City Center Square

Post by LenexatoKCMO »

I thought they were saying the concussion was fairly minor.  Given that Trent is a pretty good guy, I hope he is smart enough to hang it up.  That said, the Chiefs fan in me is hoping he gets a few more starts. 
Maitre D
The Quiet Chair
The Quiet Chair

Post by Maitre D »

AllThingsKC wrote: Poor Trent Green! 
I cannot concur.  Trent made this decision, and he has to live with the consequences.

Nobody likes injuries, but this was totally preventable.  Trent had 30M in teh bank and was 37 years old when he decided to go play in Miami.  (Who was rebuilding anyway).   His wife didn't want him to, but he made the choice.

It's hard to feel sorry for him, tho we all wish him a speedy recovery.
[img width=472 height=40]http://media.kansascity.com/images/champions_blue.gif[/img]

"For 15 years...KU won every time. There was no rivalry" - Frank Martin
KansasCityCraka
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

LenexatoKCMO wrote: I thought they were saying the concussion was fairly minor.  Given that Trent is a pretty good guy, I hope he is smart enough to hang it up.  That said, the Chiefs fan in me is hoping he gets a few more starts. 
It was a grade 3 concussion....