New Johnny's @ K-10 and Ridgeview

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
sandwich
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

New Johnny's @ K-10 and Ridgeview

Post by sandwich »

Yes, the same Johnny's bar and grill that originated in Lawrence, and now has at least 5 locations in the KC metro, notably SMpkwy, 119th by Sprint, and 135th and BFE.

This is their best one yet.  A flat screen every way you look, a couple of projection TV's that you can actually see, and a 15" LCD at every booth.  You can see from one side of the bar to the other, but it doesn't have the warehouse feel due to the horseshoe-shaped bar area being a step higher than the rest of the place and some well placed chest-high walls and hanging partitions which hold the flat screens.  At one end is a game room that has 2 pool tables and the standard bar games; the other side has a room that has a garage door that can come down to make a private party room.  Also, there is a huge outdoor patio/smoking area with 15 or so tables.

As far as clientele, I went on their pre-grand opening walk through to check out any bugs in their system, so it was kind of invite only, so who knows? I do know this: the parking lot was full, and probably another 30 cars parked in the Watson's lot, and there was still plenty of room to move around.

Oops, gotta get back to work.
Call me sandwich.