Gardner getting a

Find out what's going on in the Sunflower State's portions of the Metro here.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Gardner getting a

Post by mgsports »

Culver's and so on.
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Re: Gardner getting a

Post by flyingember »

That second one must be avante garde to be named So On.
Critical_Mass
Colonnade
Colonnade

Post by Critical_Mass »

This thread is a
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by Riverite »

Mess
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by Riverite »

And so on
Elrod
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by Elrod »

So On partners with W Hotels to offer the latest trends

Dirk Bentley, general manager of So On, LLC, confirmed today that So On will partner with W Hotels to offer the latest in trends. "We see ourselves as a trend-delivery vehicle for the 2020s," Bentley said. "We will provide the latest in trends straight to our customers' senses. Our SoOn app, which is available for both iPhone and Android platforms, will plug directly into our customers' brain stems and overlay the customer's view with information and directions to the most current locations where trends are being spotted, in real time. For example, the customer might simply think, "Trendy drinks," and their view will be instantly overlaid with icons indicating where the most recently-created cocktails are being sold in their immediate location. In addition, arrows will appear in their field of vision providing directions to additional trendy locations in their area. In the absence of anything trend-setting in the general area of the customer, the app will provide directions to the nearest W Hotel, direct to their eyeballs."

When asked if this level of interaction represented an undue invasion of privacy, Bentley responded, "All I can see in front of me right now are swirling arrows. Hey, how do I unplug this thing?"
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by Riverite »

Elrod wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:05 pm So On partners with W Hotels to offer the latest trends

Dirk Bentley, general manager of So On, LLC, confirmed today that So On will partner with W Hotels to offer the latest in trends. "We see ourselves as a trend-delivery vehicle for the 2020s," Bentley said. "We will provide the latest in trends straight to our customers' senses. Our SoOn app, which is available for both iPhone and Android platforms, will plug directly into our customers' brain stems and overlay the customer's view with information and directions to the most current locations where trends are being spotted, in real time. For example, the customer might simply think, "Trendy drinks," and their view will be instantly overlaid with icons indicating where the most recently-created cocktails are being sold in their immediate location. In addition, arrows will appear in their field of vision providing directions to additional trendy locations in their area. In the absence of anything trend-setting in the general area of the customer, the app will provide directions to the nearest W Hotel, direct to their eyeballs."

When asked if this level of interaction represented an undue invasion of privacy, Bentley responded, "All I can see in front of me right now are swirling arrows. Hey, how do I unplug this thing?"
Nicely done with the dedication
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Quik Trip,Credit Union.
swid
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by swid »

alejandro46
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by alejandro46 »

Riverite wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:01 pm
Elrod wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:05 pm So On partners with W Hotels to offer the latest trends

Nicely done with the dedication
BREAKING, So On LLC goes public, acquired by MENARDS.