Cheddar's and S. Grcoery Store Shoal Creek

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
SWFan
New York Life
New York Life

Re: Cheddar's and S. Grcoery Store Shoal Creek

Post by SWFan »

You might be right it could have been an Uno and not an Old Chicago. I know there was definitely some chain pizza place there because I ate there in the first year it opened.
im2kull
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by im2kull »

droopy wrote:
mgsports wrote:Who told you because that would be good but a chain new to area would be better.
Heard it second hand from a friend of the developer
SWFan wrote: Interesting since there was an Old Chicago down at Flintlock and MO-152 years ago. It was either where Jose Peppers is located or the AT&T store. Those two buildings both started as chain restaurants that closed up shop. The one building at least stayed a restaurant with Jose Peppers moving in. The other was converted to retail mainly housing an AT&T store.

I find it interesting that Old Chicago would come back to almost the exact same location. Wonder what has changed that they think the environment in that area is better than it was back in the mid-2000's?
I asked about that too. Not familiar with the area before a year ago...was told the prior restaurant you're talking about was Pizzeria Uno and not Old Chicago. Can't vouch for the accuracy personally though.
Yep. It was an "UNO" Not an "Old Chicago".
northlander152
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by northlander152 »

Looks like Party City is going in by Sprouts. I would guess this will replace the Party City by Kohls on the Liberty side.

It looks like there is a spot for 3 more business in that strip center, one those would be Old Chicago if the previous posts are correct.