Ward Parkway Shopping Center in here

Jackson/Cass Suburbs, including South KC
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Ward Parkway Shopping Center in here

Post by mgsports »

https://martincitytelegraph.com/2019/02 ... c/#respond Mad Green's maybe. No way DKM Burger.
TrolliKC
Supporter

Re: Ward Parkway Shopping Center in here

Post by TrolliKC »

Thanks, I've never seen this blog before. What I find most shocking is not 1 but 3 luxury garage condos were being built all in the same general area. I had no idea about the pent up demand for this
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

I'm guess those are rented by car collectors and boat owners.
shinatoo
Ambassador

Post by shinatoo »

FangKC wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 pm I'm guess those are rented by car collectors and boat owners.
And anyone who wants a shop where they can work on boats and cars. Any kind of light industrial type work really. Welding, woodwork, and, so, on.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

Ward Parkway’s Restaurant Pavilion loses original tenant
Less than two years after Ward Parkway Center launched its $16 million Restaurant Pavilion, it has had its first casualty.

Midici, The Neapolitan Pizza Co. has closed at 8815 State Line Road.
https://www.kansascity.com/news/busines ... k=readnext
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by flyingember »

It seems like so many businesses fail to take advantage of the only popular something for most of the city and advertise to a wider audience. I keep putting off a grocery trip to the Trader Joes there and maybe this pizza restaurant advertising farther away would have got me to visit both.
brewcrew1000
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by brewcrew1000 »

flyingember wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm It seems like so many businesses fail to take advantage of the only popular something for most of the city and advertise to a wider audience. I keep putting off a grocery trip to the Trader Joes there and maybe this pizza restaurant advertising farther away would have got me to visit both.
The place had a groupon and I think it was a pretty good deal, isn't that kind of like advertising?
WSPanic
Supporter

Post by WSPanic »

flyingember wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:13 pm It seems like so many businesses fail to take advantage of the only popular something for most of the city and advertise to a wider audience. I keep putting off a grocery trip to the Trader Joes there and maybe this pizza restaurant advertising farther away would have got me to visit both.
I hear you. But, I would also imagine that most people in the Pizza business will tell you that Pizza is personal AND local. It's hard to get people to leave their own neighborhoods for a slice.
mgsports
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by mgsports »

Rascal Flatts Restaruant 2 story might be coming.