Blvd 64 - 6404 Paseo

Discuss items in the urban core outside of Downtown as described above. Everything in the core including the east side (18th & Vine area), Northeast, Plaza, Westport, Brookside, Valentine, Waldo, 39th street, & the entire midtown area.
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Blvd 64 - 6404 Paseo

Post by Riverite »

https://www.blvd64.com/

Saw this pop up on my Facebook feed and didn’t see any discussion topic. Looks like it’s nearly done as it says move ins start July 1st.

Interesting to see apartments going for 950-1650 on Paseo south of midtown. Looks to be new construction too, the renderings do seem to be a bit tone deaf though as there are seemingly only white people in the renderings.
KCtoBrooklyn
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Re: Blvd 64 - 6404 Paseo

Post by KCtoBrooklyn »

This has been discussed in the Brookside thread. I believe the original name for this development was "Brookside East", but it looks like it has been changed (thankfully). It is a UCB project.

This is a senior living development. It's odd that I don't see any mention of that on the website, although you can see a disproportionately high number of seniors in the renderings. I don't think it is assisted living, but a 55+ building.
Riverite
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by Riverite »

That makes sense thanks for the information
earthling
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by earthling »

The E Side is gaining an impressive amount of investment. Would be interesting to see the total $M for E Side last 5 years compared to other similar areas in other cities.