OPUS at Broadway Blvd and Westport Road

Discuss items in the urban core outside of Downtown as described above. Everything in the core including the east side (18th & Vine area), Northeast, Plaza, Westport, Brookside, Valentine, Waldo, 39th street, & the entire midtown area.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: OPUS at Broadway Blvd and Westport Road

Post by DaveKCMO »

Sounds like Whopper Bar?
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Post by FangKC »

Taco Bell is the cuisine of the drunkard.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

84 units shown on their website. That would be 67.2% leased
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

normalthings wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:13 pm 84 units shown on their website. That would be 67.2% leased
69 of 256 units available. 73% leased.
alejandro46
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by alejandro46 »

Goonies wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 2:31 pm Have a friend who lives there but doesnt really like it. Was surprised that you pay so much and dont even have a dishwasher.
Wait, there is no dishwashers? I didn't realize there were still new apartments being built without those. I just checked on apartments.com and every aprtment listed said it came with a dishwasher. If so that's quite the bait and switch.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

I'm skeptical of this no dishwasher claim. At the website: https://westleyonbroadway.com/ in the gallery view there is a picture of the kitchen with a dishwasher. Plus the virtual tours of the 3 floor plans all show dishwashers in the kitchens.

So perhaps this person got an unfinished unit or something but that seems really odd. As for the floor plans they look nice as does the facility overall.
shinatoo
Ambassador

Post by shinatoo »

dukuboy1 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm I'm skeptical of this no dishwasher claim. At the website: https://westleyonbroadway.com/ in the gallery view there is a picture of the kitchen with a dishwasher. Plus the virtual tours of the 3 floor plans all show dishwashers in the kitchens.

So perhaps this person got an unfinished unit or something but that seems really odd. As for the floor plans they look nice as does the facility overall.
Maybe his wife left him.
dukuboy1
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Post by dukuboy1 »

shinatoo wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 7:19 pm
dukuboy1 wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 3:17 pm I'm skeptical of this no dishwasher claim. At the website: https://westleyonbroadway.com/ in the gallery view there is a picture of the kitchen with a dishwasher. Plus the virtual tours of the 3 floor plans all show dishwashers in the kitchens.

Maybe his wife left him.
[/quote

Well played, misogynist, but certainly a funny old school joke. A classic 1 liner 😀