In the Life now open

Discuss items in the urban core outside of Downtown as described above. Everything in the core including the east side (18th & Vine area), Northeast, Plaza, Westport, Brookside, Valentine, Waldo, 39th street, & the entire midtown area.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by Good2Great »

kcmajik wrote:tat,

is there an organization for gay/bisexual youths in KC?
The Boy Scouts???
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
TheDude
Strip mall
Strip mall

In the Life now open

Post by TheDude »

how about my bible study group at St. Patricks? anyhow, whats this all about a love triangle?? czar and G2G i dont want in on any of your shinanigins cause paris hilton is indeed a hotty
"ALWAYS be closing"
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by Good2Great »

TheDude wrote:how about my bible study group at St. Patricks? anyhow, whats this all about a love triangle?? czar and G2G i dont want in on any of your shinanigins cause paris hilton is indeed a hotty
I'm willing to call it off, but you and I were the two finalists. Czar has a pretty short sword anyway.
KCSKYSCRAPERS changed my life. I was on the edge until I visited this site. Now I find myself longing to dive off a 60 story building onto a frozen fountain paying tribute to the St. Louis Arch.
kcmajik
Strip mall
Strip mall

In the Life now open

Post by kcmajik »

first night back in KC, went there. pretty cool stuff. some of that stuff is for those perpetual horny fellas though, i wasn't about to ask what some of that stuff was for.
paisstat
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by paisstat »

The area is going to become a small gay district. The DB is around the corner as is Tootsies and there are several other small gay bars located in the area. A gay bar is opening in the same building that "In The Life" occupies as well. Kansas City is going to be a huge market and will offer great diversity in the crossroads district.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by Good2Great »

Let the CVB know! This is the kind of stuff KC needs to be famous for!!!!!! Where do youthink Rice-A-Roni would be today if it weren't for a gay district???

Wang to Wang combat is gonna get this city on the map!
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

It's a Boon!

Post by FangKC »

The Supreme Courts legalization of sodomy will be a great boon to this city! :lol:

:cheers:
There is no fifth destination.
Good2Great
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by Good2Great »

Every time an anus bleeds, a revitalization project begins. (or an angel gets its wings????)
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

In the Life now open

Post by trailerkid »

Jesus people...

Have a little tact.
FangKC
City Hall
City Hall

Hehe

Post by FangKC »

Hehe. :lol:
There is no fifth destination.
paisstat
New York Life
New York Life

In the Life now open

Post by paisstat »

If you don't like the store don't go, but its a nice store with a wide range of items and great music too. The architecture inside the buidling is very nice but modern. Everyone should check it out. Very nice people own and run it.