Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
- Posts: 912
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2002 2:17 pm
The parcel viewer shows that the land bounded by 3rd (North), 4th (South), Broadway (West), River Marker West I (East) is now owned by an entity called RMWEST III. 75 unit development is planned for this lot.
Here is the Jackson County Property Report
for this land.
- Mark Twain Tower
- Posts: 8301
- Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:54 am
That's a taxi company building as I recall
- City Center Square
- Posts: 14795
- Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:02 pm
- Location: Old Northeast -- Indian Mound
- Posts: 18055
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:22 pm
- Location: Crossroads
Maybe we will finally get a sidewalk!
- Alameda Tower
- Posts: 1239
- Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:07 pm
- Location: downtown
RMCID is currently running their maintenance facility out of this location. I think the developer leased it for $1/year for them to use.