OFFICIAL - Reverb (1800 Walnut)

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Re: OFFICIAL - Reverb (1800 Walnut)

Post by normalthings »

DaveKCMO wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:35 pm Easy. Just allow public access to an elevator that only goes to the top floor. It’s done in some hotels, where key card access is required for all floors that are just for guests.
IIRC there are only 2 elevators so it will probably be the second option.
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by TheLastGentleman »

DaveKCMO wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:35 pm Easy. Just allow public access to an elevator that only goes to the top floor. It’s done in some hotels, where key card access is required for all floors that are just for guests.
I bet the Hyatt House's rooftop restaurant will have a similar setup
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

Crane is for sure coming down now:

normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

Chris Stritzel
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Chris Stritzel »

The units look nice. I wonder what the rent would be. I wouldn’t mind living there when I do leave St. Louis.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

Crane is completely gone.
grecobs
Strip mall
Strip mall

Post by grecobs »

So the (north) views are going unreal. The unit is a little cookie cutter but pretty perfect for city living.
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by TheLastGentleman »

WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

Does anyone know more information about this place?

I'm seriously considering it, but I can't find anything about amenities and just how the place will be set up. I'm fine about how the apartments looks. Need to start making lease decisions here soon 🙈 perfect pandemic timing
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

WoodDraw wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:24 pm Does anyone know more information about this place?

I'm seriously considering it, but I can't find anything about amenities and just how the place will be set up. I'm fine about how the apartments looks. Need to start making lease decisions here soon 🙈 perfect pandemic timing
IIRC, this one has few amenities.

No pool or gym.

https://www.apartments.com/reverb-kansa ... o/7mgwf9y/
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

Yeah, I saw that which helped. Pool and gyms don't bother me; I've found I don't use those much unless it's an outdoor pool. Looking more for common area layouts, especially rooftop stuff or any outdoor space.

I've found I use more open common areas instead of the closed off ones. I'm trying to set up a phone call to talk with them.

Would be nice if they could at least release some renderings since we can't visit.
Chris Stritzel
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Chris Stritzel »

I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't utilize the entire shorter roof as an amenity space/deck. It would be a nice view. The utilities on the lower roof could've went onto the higher roof.

I guess not having a gym or pool only matters depending on who you are as a person. If you want one of those, then there are other options. You could have a good exercise by walking, running or biking around the neighborhood. If you really need a gym, there are other options where you can pay for a membership and go there. As for a pool, those are nasty anyway with a whole bunch of people utilizing it. Maybe it's a good thing they don't include one here.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

Yeah, my exercise is running. A gym means little to me. I care much more about being able to get out and read a book somewhere or have a drink and get some fresh air while still being home.

I'd rather trash the pool and just have a place to sit outside.

I'm in touch with leasing now. I'll update if I learn anything new.
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

WoodDraw wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:09 pm Yeah, my exercise is running. A gym means little to me. I care much more about being able to get out and read a book somewhere or have a drink and get some fresh air while still being home.

I'd rather trash the pool and just have a place to sit outside.

I'm in touch with leasing now. I'll update if I learn anything new.
If you can, it would be nice to know pricing.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

"REVERB will have a gorgeous lounge located on the 14th floor, it will be call the Sky Box, here we will have a NanaWall opening (fold-away windows) that will offer open air and panoramic views! In addition to the Sky Box, we will have a new concept cocktail bar with exclusive resident access. This portion of the building will offer a quant outdoor seating area.

As soon as we have pricing executed, I will be sure to notify you! Until then, I’d love to hear your feedback regarding the attached floor plans and please do not hesitate to email with any questions you may have! I am looking forward to finding you the perfect place to call home at REVERB."

So no pricing yet. I threw out a price of $1350 to start at though and she sent me studio apartments. I knew that would be low for a one bedroom, but just wanted to start somewhere. I'll keep updated.

I have some floor plans now, and I'm supposed to get a few more. I'll upload if people want.

Hope I'm not pissing anyone off that works there since it will be very easy to figure out who I am (love you and you've been great!)
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

They're planning on opening a temporary leasing office within 30 days (we'll see 🙈).

Sounds like everything is moving ahead here even with the craziness. I'll share things that I find out if I think they're interesting. ☺️
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

From Facebook

normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Post by normalthings »

Close up of the tower portion

Paneling has been installed on the underhangs. I wish they used a lighting system.

Chris Stritzel
Penntower
Penntower

Post by Chris Stritzel »

^Looks good. They should've put lights under the steps but oh well. Still good infill. Looking forward to hearing more about unit rates and floor plans.
WoodDraw
Hotel President
Hotel President

Post by WoodDraw »

Chris Stritzel wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:21 pm ^Looks good. They should've put lights under the steps but oh well. Still good infill. Looking forward to hearing more about unit rates and floor plans.
I think the website will be posting soon. They have the floor plans. It's just finishing the pricing.

It's going to be interesting to see where they price.