Downtown Parking Enforcement

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Re: Downtown Parking Enforcement

Post by KCPowercat »

The post sure sounded like you were very frustrated to walk a few blocks away from the restaurant you were attending. Apologies if i read it wrong.

I don't get why anybody complains about parking in any of those neighborhoods and then is perfectly fine parking at Truman sports complex or their favorite target and walk the same distance.
flyingember
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Re: Downtown Parking Enforcement

Post by flyingember »

KCPowercat wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 10:19 am The post sure sounded like you were very frustrated to walk a few blocks away from the restaurant you were attending. Apologies if i read it wrong.

I don't get why anybody complains about parking in any of those neighborhoods and then is perfectly fine parking at Truman sports complex or their favorite target and walk the same distance.
I figured if you walk into walmart from an average halfway parking spot, walked to the far corner, got one item and back out you've walked three city blocks.

An average shopping trip could be longer than walking from the river market to the plaza