"The Column"

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

"The Column"

Post by KCPowercat »

If you check out the front page you'll see a new feature called the column....i don't know how often I will write it based on time/information and the fact that my writing quality as a columnist is poor but thought it might be something fun and kind of a "hello" to people lurking.....hence trying to meet one of the suggestions futher down in this room....I plan to do more such as an FAQ to the site and forum but this is how I started it.

If you'd like to write a guest column, I encourage it.....of course I prefer an overall positive column if you have something bugging you write something up. I won't claim as many readers as the Star letters but you'll hit a targeted audience. You can write it named or annonymously, doesn't matter to me.

So enjoy......this first one was pretty pedestrian but had to get the feet wet.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
kcteen
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

"The Column"

Post by kcteen »

great first post, kcpowercat

my only suggestion would be to have the bold project names link to their entry in the database or in the forum--or both:

909 Walnut [project info - discussion]

where "project info" is a link and "discussion" is a link

great job.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

"The Column"

Post by KCPowercat »

good idea.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

"The Column"

Post by SonicBoi »

Front page? There is more to this web site than the forums??? *cough*joking*cough*
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
tat2kc
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

"The Column"

Post by tat2kc »

great column! What about inviting political and business leaders to have guest columns? First in my miind would be a column from both design teams for the arena about what they are looking at in terms of the design as well as how it would fit into to the redevelopement of the core. Same thing with Cordish. Maybe DST talking about the IRS development.
Are you sure we're talking about the same God here, because yours sounds kind of like a dick.