Like this community? You can support it!

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

Like this community? You can support it!

Post by bahua »

As this site and community have grown, so too has the cost of keeping it up and running. Apart from some generous individual donations, I have borne the cost myself and will continue to do so as long as I'm able, as the site and its neutrality are very important to me. But you can help defray or maybe even cover that cost with a monthly donation.

You can directly support this community at patreon.com/kcrag, and your contribution directly extends the life and reach of this resource for KC and the world. $3 monthly donations entitle you to the "Supporter" title on the forum, and $5 monthly donations give you access to a custom kcrag dot com email alias, along with the "Ambassador" forum title.

Here I take an aside to extend the biggest thanks I can muster in this medium to our Ambassadors and Supporters. You're keeping the lights on, and your contribution, whenever it begins or ends, is invaluable to the life of this community. Thank you!

If you're not interested in a monthly donation, you can also send individual donations to cash.me/$bahua and paypal.me/kcrag, though please realize these donations, along with monthly donations, are not tax deductible. We are exploring the possibility of incorporating KCRag as a nonprofit organization, and are considering setting the substantial legal fees that entails as a funding goal on the community's Patreon, but more about that can be discussed in the official thread about this topic, along with a chance for everyone to weigh in on how best to accomplish the goal of supporting KCRag.

Thank you very much for your support, but please remember, the best support anyone can give to the site by far is the discussion itself.