New Moderators appearing...

Announcements about the forum as well as comments, questions, ideas for the forum or the website in general.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

You may notice old users with some new "Moderator" titles wondering around.....the reason for this is to give them access to a special room to talk about the new downtown directory. These users (KcLofts and KCTeen so far) have volunteered to help with the directory and hence I have to give them moderator status on that board (you can't see it as a regular user).

Just posting this so other long time users don't get upset or think I'm skipping them over...they are only moderators of that one room, currently on KCGridlock and myself are moderators over every room.

BTW, there are quite a few of you who are on here quite a bit, if you'd like to become a moderator of a room, feel free to let me know and I'll consider it....with more users coming on, it gets easier if we have more eyes watching the site.

I'm pretty laid back as a moderator and hence being one yourself is pretty stress free....let me know if you'd like to become one.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
KCDevin

Post by KCDevin »

hmm i'd like to be an editor for Downtown and General KC sometime in the future (doesn't have to be immediately) ;)

what do volunteers at your downtown directory have to do? i'd be willing to help if i knew what to do...