311 Changes

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
scooterj
Ambassador

311 Changes

Post by scooterj »

I went to the 311 web site this morning to report a traffic light issue and noticed they've replaced the whole reporting system with a new app. The old map seems to be gone, and now you can only see 311 reports that you personally reported? Am I missing something or is that really the case?

If so, that sucks. For one thing, I like to make sure someone else hasn't already been reported before I report it. And secondly, 311 reports seem to be like they should be public info.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Re: 311 Changes

Post by KCPowercat »

I opened one ticket for a non working streetlight in the app and it was immediately closed, streetlight still.off. no details in the ticket as to why it was closed.

I agree seeing other tickets is keey to keeping duplicates down, maybe that view is still coming.
scooterj
Ambassador

Post by scooterj »

I was unable to get the new app to take my report. I tried various forms of naming the cross streets of the intersection, and I tried using addresses. Everything I entered was rejected. And the ability to simply click the location on the map appears to be gone.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

You have to drag the pin. Took me forever to discover that feature.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

Can now see other tickets (with pics) in the app. I assume it's only the tickets where the requestor indicated public.