Started a subreddit for KC Food.

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
itslou
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Started a subreddit for KC Food.

Post by itslou »

Soo I was here a few years ago, I can say that MUCH has happened since then, I'll say I've had a rough time with my prior military service and have been working it out and leave it at that. Yes, the V.A. is helping, it's working out.

However, I am starting to regain interest in the food market of KC and wanting to start off simple, so I've started a subreddit https://reddit.com/r/EatInKC where I am working to gear it up specifically to "where should I eat" and "I ate there" as well as "Come look at OUR venue" posts. I hope to capture a positive aspect of the KC food market in these odd times and perhaps make a positive dent in KC's little corner of the internet.

I'd love some input, ideas, and such. I'm winging it a bit with the start lol
normalthings
Mark Twain Tower
Mark Twain Tower

Re: Started a subreddit for KC Food.

Post by normalthings »

itslou wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:02 pm Soo I was here a few years ago, I can say that MUCH has happened since then, I'll say I've had a rough time with my prior military service and have been working it out and leave it at that. Yes, the V.A. is helping, it's working out.

However, I am starting to regain interest in the food market of KC and wanting to start off simple, so I've started a subreddit https://reddit.com/r/EatInKC where I am working to gear it up specifically to "where should I eat" and "I ate there" as well as "Come look at OUR venue" posts. I hope to capture a positive aspect of the KC food market in these odd times and perhaps make a positive dent in KC's little corner of the internet.

I'd love some input, ideas, and such. I'm winging it a bit with the start lol
Thank you for your post! I remember you those years ago. Hope you are doing well and thank you for your service.