Boulevard Chocolate Ale: The White Whale

KC topics that don't fit anywhere else.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: Boulevard Chocolate Ale: The White Whale

Post by DaveKCMO »

lulu's still has it on tap, according to a facebook post today. i had a chance to try the cocktail the rieger put together that contains it. the chocolate isn't as overpowering, but it packs a wallop with some mezcal...
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

Yeah, that mezcal, whew! The bitters also were very forward. One will do ya, it will sock you in the face. I mean that in a good way ;-)
rxlexi
Penntower
Penntower

Post by rxlexi »

for what it's worth, Classic Cup still had a fresh keg of the Chocolate Ale last Sunday. I had a glass with brunch along with my coffee and quite enjoyed the rest of my afternoon...
shinatoo
Ambassador

Post by shinatoo »

So I was out of town when the Chocolate Ale dropped and totally missed out on it. But to my surprise Mrs. Shin snagged a bottle and put it away until Valentines Day. That girl must really love me. Gonna drink it tonight!
elextendo
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by elextendo »

Grinders has a keg tof Chocolate Ale hey are auctioning off. Winner can have private party for min of 10 friends.. I do know bid started at $350 email info@grinderspizza.com to place a bid. Bidding ends Friday Feb. 24th
smh
Supporter

Post by smh »

elextendo wrote:Grinders has a keg tof Chocolate Ale hey are auctioning off. Winner can have private party for min of 10 friends.. I do know bid started at $350 email info@grinderspizza.com to place a bid. Bidding ends Friday Feb. 24th

Hmm, that sounds questionable.
elextendo
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

Post by elextendo »

Questionable? No really..do the math. 10 friends 4-5 beers each, Get 10-12 friends pony up 50-60 bucks each. Sounds like a party to me..plus food and swag?
PumpkinStalker
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Post by PumpkinStalker »

Email from The President says the Drum Room is the only place in KC you can still get Chocolate Ale. Just in case anyone is still boo-hooing about not getting to try it.