Union Station, etc. Photos

A place to post and request pictures of Kansas City.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

I had to go by work today, so I went by Union Station, also and took some pics. Here they are:

http://www.kcskyscrapers.com/kcpics/Union-Station
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

awesome pics and great use of the online albums we offer here to anybody that would like to put up pictures.....
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

Thanks. And thanks for the hosting :D.
SonicBoi
1 Samuel 18:3-4: And Jonathan made a covenant with David because he loved him as himself. Jonathan took off the robe he was wearing and gave it to David, along with his tunic, and even his sword, his bow and his belt.
KCgridlock

Post by KCgridlock »

Great pics. I hope that pic wasn't taken during lunch or dinner time. Everytime I am at union station, which is quite often, that resturaunt is not doing so well. I hope they make it.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

Thanks. I was there about 3:30 to 4:00 Today (Sunday). I don't go to Union Station that often any more, but i don't remember it Union Cafe ever overflowing with people. I usually would get there after 5:00 any way.
SonicBoi
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Post by KCPowercat »

we went to pierponts a couple Sat. ago and Union Cafe wasn't busy (again)....Pierpont's was though
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
kckid
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

Post by kckid »

My wife and I try to eat at the Union Station Cafe at least once during the weekend. They are usually fairly busy on Saturday afternoons and Sunday mornings. (The Sunday brunch is excellent, but runs about $17.00 a person. YIKES!) I have also ventured down there on a weekday (one of my days off) for lunch and the cafe was busy. I think if they can hold out until the IRS moves to the old post office, they will be fine.
"Sammy, its a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."
-Norm from "Cheers"
QueSi2Opie
Bryant Building
Bryant Building
Location: Hangin' with the cons, crazies, and crackheads on 11th & Grand.

Post by QueSi2Opie »

Those pics were taken on a Sunday? I would've guessed there'd be lots of foot traffic because of families takin' their kids to Science City...that place looked empty!
The Pendergast Poltergeist Project!

I finally divorced beer and proposed to whiskey, but I occassionally cheat with fine wine.
SonicBoi
New York Life
New York Life

Post by SonicBoi »

Yep. (If I remember correctly.) It was also kinda rainy. I was planning on taking pics at the Plaza, but I didn't want to wander around and get my brand new Digi-Cam soking wet, so I ended up at Union Station.
SonicBoi