apartments of zona rosa

Talk about the ever expanding north side of KC.
nomadcowatbk
Strip mall
Strip mall

apartments of zona rosa

Post by nomadcowatbk »

who would went live in the middle of an outdoor mall with an urban layout? that would be like living in Oak Park Mall
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

apartments of zona rosa

Post by KCK »

Im sorry to tell you this, but Zona Rosa is in Missouri, not Kansas, so you need to move this over to the Missouri suburb section.
who would went live in the middle of an outdoor mall with an urban layout? that would be like living in Oak Park Mall
I don't know, ask the 14,000 people who live within the census block where the Plaza is located.

You should keep in mind that people live inside Disney World. I mean if people will live inside Disney World, then I'm sure a developer will have no problems getting people to live inside Zona Rosa.
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
ComandanteCero
One Park Place
One Park Place

apartments of zona rosa

Post by ComandanteCero »

:shock: people live inside Disney World? I mean, is this in Magical Kingdom? Epcot? or is it a separate little island within the Disney compound?
KC Region is all part of the same animal regardless of state and county lines.
Think on the Regional scale.
Anthony
Pad site
Pad site

apartments of zona rosa

Post by Anthony »

I know I don't want to live in Zona Rosa. I mean its ok if you want to basically live inside a strip mall.
100% Kansas Citian
trailerkid
City Center Square
City Center Square

apartments of zona rosa

Post by trailerkid »

ComandanteCero wrote::shock: people live inside Disney World? I mean, is this in Magical Kingdom? Epcot? or is it a separate little island within the Disney compound?
There is a town called Celebration, Florida which is owned by Disney and is located in/near Disney. I believe it's population is something like 4,000.
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

apartments of zona rosa

Post by KCK »

From what I have heard, lots of tourists are always walking around these peoples homes, and these people have a neighborhood association that is border facist.
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
bahua
Administrator
Administrator

apartments of zona rosa

Post by bahua »

I had no idea that people were allowed to live inside the World. Disney-operated Celebration, FL is not in it, however. It's located directly south of the World, and there is land earmarked for development, all the way up to the southern boundary of WDW.

But, WDW is a LOT more than just the Magic Kingdom. It's a massive complex(something like 60 square miles), with at least four seperate theme parks(Magic Kingdom, EPCOT Center, MGM Studios, & Animal Kingdom), at least three waterparks(River Country, Typhoon Lagoon, & Blizzard Beach), a ton of shopping areas, golf courses, restaurants, bars, night clubs, bowling alleys, grocery stores, laundromats, movie theatres, housing to fit any budget(campgrounds to vacation villas, to five-star hotels), and hands down the best free public transportation system in the world.

I don't want to sound like a Disney Rep(I hate Disney, at the moment, because of their abuses of copyright law, and draconian stance on digital rights), but it's simply the most incredible vacation spot in the world.
supastudio
Western Auto Lofts
Western Auto Lofts

apartments of zona rosa

Post by supastudio »

Someone should move this thread into the North of the River section.
"Architecture is to be experienced by moving through it rather than looking at it."
CGPinFL
Parking Garage
Parking Garage

apartments of zona rosa

Post by CGPinFL »

Wow a whole 24 units....what a commitment to building a diverse new urbanism development.

Hopefully this is just phase 1 of something much more substantial?