Bridges

A place to post and request pictures of Kansas City.
dangerboy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bridges

Post by dangerboy »

Anyone get good pics of the bridges? It's hard to get a good angle on the HOA, and the white lights really aren't that interesting. They should have stuck with green. The Paseo needs a deeper shade of blue.

Broadway Bridge from the west at Woodsweather Road

Broadway Bridge from the east at Town of Kansas bridge, Hannibal Bridge in the foreground

Paseo Bridge from the west at Berkley Riverfront Park
Last edited by dangerboy on Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
scooterj
Ambassador

Bridges

Post by scooterj »

There's several shots I've been wanting to take of the bridges but I keep forgetting to buy high-speed film for my old film camera. Thanks for reminding me! (My digital camera is too slow to take decent night shots. )

(I missed a great bridge-related photo opp early this morning due to not having a camera with me. While I was crossing the Heart of America on my way to the gym, to my right was a gorgeous sunrise over the Missouri River with the Paseo Bridge in sillohuette.... while to my left the Hannibal and Broadway bridges stood about against a dark sky, with downtown KCK behind them, and behind all three of those, a rainbow.)
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Bridges

Post by KCK »

I wish the Paseo Bridge was illuminated with Purple lighting.
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
KCMax
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bridges

Post by KCMax »

Careful guys. I think you can get arrested by John Ashcroft's boys if you're caught taking pictures of bridges.
SAVE THE PLAZA - FROM ZOMBIES! Find out how at:

http://twitter.com/TheKCRag
scooterj
Ambassador

Bridges

Post by scooterj »

KCMax wrote:Careful guys. I think you can get arrested by John Ashcroft's boys if you're caught taking pictures of bridges.
He'd heve loved the time I was leaning against a fence at the downtown airport peering at Dick Cheney with a package wrapped in brown paper tucked under my arm.

(I wasn't up to no good, just happened to be walking by and noticed him and didn't even think about how it'd look especially with my lunch tucked under my arm. :) )