US Bank?

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

US Bank?

Post by KCK »

Is this the US Bank building?

The reason I ask is because I saw an article about US Bank putting a sign up, on a building at 12th and Wyandotte.

http://www.infozine.com/news/stories/op ... /sid/2101/
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
scooterj
Ambassador

US Bank?

Post by scooterj »

Yep, that's the one.
JBinKC
Strip mall
Strip mall

US Bank?

Post by JBinKC »

The wife and I were driving home 2 nights ago from up North and I asked her what sign that was just down and to the right from KCPL...I had never noticed it before. When we got closer we could see it said US Bank. Then it made sense...
KCDevin

US Bank?

Post by KCDevin »

we went right by that building today and I didn't see a sign.
the building is called 1200 Wyandotte. The US Bank Building (or Tower) is the one that is being renamed and converted to residential. It will be called Walstreet Tower right?
scooterj
Ambassador

US Bank?

Post by scooterj »

The sign went upabout a week ago. It's kinda hard to read at night until you are close but it's at least a new light on the skyline. :)
KCDevin

US Bank?

Post by KCDevin »

Oh its a light? I was there in the middle of the afternoon, so no wonder i couldn't see it ;)
JerseyGuy
Pad site
Pad site

US Bank?

Post by JerseyGuy »

You can actually see it during the day as well.I saw it from a few blocks away.It's on the opposite of the picture posted above.
scooterj
Ambassador

US Bank?

Post by scooterj »

It's giant "US bank" lettering at the top of the building on both the north and south sides. It lights up at night but is plainly visible by day. The "US" is red, the "bank" is blue. From a distance at night it looks like a purple blur. :) Had I been thinking, I would have taken pictures of the guys hanging the letters.
KCDevin

US Bank?

Post by KCDevin »

oh you mean on the elevator penthouse thing?