Chinese delivery

People say they enjoy Kansas City. Find out why.
ignatius
Oak Tower
Oak Tower

Chinese delivery

Post by ignatius »

I've had a helluva time finding Chinese delivery in KC and gave up a while back. I got a flyer in the mail from a new place in Westport, China One Express and noticed 'free delivery'. I called them and they deliver to the Plaza. Haven't tried them yet.

Any other restaurants that deliver other than pizza?
scooterj
Ambassador

Re: Chinese delivery

Post by scooterj »

ignatius wrote:I've had a helluva time finding Chinese delivery in KC and gave up a while back. I got a flyer in the mail from a new place in Westport, China One Express and noticed 'free delivery'. I called them and they deliver to the Plaza. Haven't tried them yet.

Any other restaurants that deliver other than pizza?
A few years ago I asked Joy Luck on Quivira if they delivered to Olathe. They said yes, that they deliver to the entire KC metro area and even to Lawrence. I asked them how they could possibly deliver so far, and their answer was so honest and obvious: "If we don't, our competition will."

Not that I'd necessarily want Chinese food that has been sitting in a car for half an hour to get to me, but that's still good to know.

I got a flyer a few months ago for a place on Vivion that delivers. I can only assume they deliver to the River Market since they put the flyers there. Haven't tried them yet though.
KCPowercat
Ambassador

Chinese delivery

Post by KCPowercat »

Little Mexico delivers http://www.littlemexicokc.com

This would be a good list to have put together for those times you need delivered food...sometimes you just don't want to get out.
http://downtownkcmo.blogspot.com

Tweeting live from Big 12 tournament @downtownkc
cdschofield
New York Life
New York Life

Chinese delivery

Post by cdschofield »

Kin Lin next to Muddy's delivers.
KCK
Bryant Building
Bryant Building

Chinese delivery

Post by KCK »

New Town Chinese at Tower Plaza delivers in KCK, I believe as far as 83rd street. I too looked for chinese delivery for a long time and when I found it had to do a little happy dance. :cheers:
New Body, New Job, New SOUL!!!!

KCK IS BACK!!!!
DiggityDawg
Alameda Tower
Alameda Tower

Chinese delivery

Post by DiggityDawg »

That new New York Pizza place delivers, & they have calzones & kabobs if you don't want pie.

I think Opal's Kitchen delivers, too.