Union Station

Issues concerning Downtown as described by the Downtown Council. River to 31st Street, I-35 to Bruce R. Watkins.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Re: Union Station

Post by DaveKCMO »

Anthony_Hugo98 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:24 am Any word on if union station kept the shelves in storage somewhere?
I would be really shocked if they tossed legit historic woodwork. If I know the leadership well, I'd say it was carefully removed and stored in the cavernous basement.
horizons82
New York Life
New York Life

Post by horizons82 »

It's still a shocking downgrade in quality for such a prominent spot in one of the top metro attractions. Disappointed that management thought that Rally House's prototypical finishes were acceptable. I'm sure the Parisi people don't love it either.
DaveKCMO
Ambassador

Post by DaveKCMO »

horizons82 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:03 pm It's still a shocking downgrade in quality for such a prominent spot in one of the top metro attractions. Disappointed that management thought that Rally House's prototypical finishes were acceptable. I'm sure the Parisi people don't love it either.
Does Parisi have any historic finishes other than the floor?
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by TheLastGentleman »

DaveKCMO wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:09 pm Does Parisi have any historic finishes other than the floor?
There’s a chance some of the milk-glass light fixtures could maybe be historic, but other than that, I don’t think so.
TheLastGentleman
Broadway Square
Broadway Square

Post by TheLastGentleman »